Thursday, June 9, 2011

Favorite Fighter ever

So right before moving to Cali, I was participating in Polycount's Brawl Challenge. The concept of this contest was to redesign entirely your favorite fighter character from any fighting game. I chose Yoshimitsu. He has always been a favorite of mine. I believe it is his eccentric nature, unique fighting style, and original design that compelled me to redesign him. Also... space ninja? come on.... bad ass.... and he stands up for all that is good in the world... while LOOKING like a demon. so cool...

So I didnt have time to flesh him out in 3D, but here is a semi rushed 2D concept. Someday I will poop this guy out in 3D... someday

steampunk yoshimistu GO!@
complete jimmy rigged lightsaber and steam powered giant fist of doomage

No comments: